Free support through to contract completion
To help employers, apprentices and trainees get through their apprenticeship or traineeship successfully, we offer a range of support. We can assist you in navigating workplace issues, personal issues and training issues.
Our confidential hotline is available to apprentices, trainees and employers.
You’ll be able to call us for:
- Advice on managing any problem or issue
- Referrals to specialist services
- Book face-to-face appointments with our mentors if the matter requires further attention
We have a team of expert mentors, trained in a range of social supports, to assist with complex matters face-to-face. The team focusses on alleviating any problems affecting an apprentice or trainee completing their contract successfully and will assist with:
- Mediating work issues
- Providing impartial support and advice to apprentices, trainees, and employers
CCIWA Employee Relations Advice Centre
As an Apprenticeship Support Australia client, the team at CCIWA are just a phone call away whenever you need them. Call for expert advice on issues impacting your apprentices and trainees, including:
- The award, minimum wages and employment conditions
- Human resource management and entitlements
Check out our useful Unboxing ER YouTube channel for topical updates.