Free support through to contract completion
To help businesses employ and retain apprentices or trainees successfully, we offer a range of support. We can assist you in navigating workplace and training issues.
Our confidential hotline is available to employers for:
- Advice on managing any problem or issue
- Referrals to specialist services
- Book in-person appointments with our mentors if the matter requires further attention, who can directly support and assist your apprentice or trainee. Book a mentoring appointment here.
We have a team of expert mentors trained in a range of social supports to assist with complex matters in-person. The team focuses on alleviating any problems affecting an apprentice or trainee completing their contract successfully and will assist with:
- Mediating work issues
- Providing impartial support and advice to employers, apprentices and trainees
CCIWA Employee Relations Advice Centre
As an ASA client, the team at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry WA’s (CCIWA) Employee Relations Advice Centre are just a phone call away whenever you need them. Call for expert advice on issues impacting your apprentices and trainees, including:
- The award, minimum wages and employment conditions
- Human resource management and entitlements
- Check out our useful Unboxing Employee Relations YouTube channel for topical updates