Apprenticeship Support Australia (ASA) clients can now access accounting, tax and bookkeeping services through CCIWA’s accounting firm partner, Optima Partners.
The partnership, announced 3 July 2023, marks a significant milestone for CCIWA, says CEO Chris Rodwell.
“Our new partnership with Optima Partners represents a strategic move to enhance our service offerings to the WA business community,” he says.
“We will now be able to offer accounting, taxation and business advisory services, which will help elevate our capabilities, and deliver even greater value to our Members and stakeholders.”
With offices in Osborne Park, Guildford and Fremantle, Optima Partners has extensive experience across a wide range of industries and businesses. Its vision is to “develop meaningful relationships with our clients by being accessible, responsive and understanding to help you optimise your potential”.
Optima Partners’ values align with CCIWA. The partnership is underpinned by a strong shared sense of community and commitment to providing services to help businesses grow and strengthen their financial position.
- Business coaching and mentoring
- Preparing budgets and cashflow projections
- Business structure (companies, trusts, partnerships, sole traders) for asset protection and tax efficiency
- Advice on the right accounting systems or apps for your business
- Buying and selling a business
- Succession planning
- Ensuring you are meeting corporate and ASIC obligations as a director, shareholder or trustee
- Business structuring for tax minimisation
- Year-end tax planning and tax estimates
- Property taxation issues, including developers and investors
- Tax returns
- Advice on capital gains tax, GST, fringe benefits tax, payroll tax
- BAS lodgements
- Payroll tax advice and lodgements
Self-managed superannuation funds (SMSF):
- Assistance with set-up, rollovers and administration
- Audit of financial report
- Assistance with investment acquisitions whether it be shares, property, managed funds or any other investments
- Estate and succession planning
- Assistance with the selection, installation and implementation of an accounting system
- Day-to-day bookkeeping requirements or cover for holidays or transitions
- Calculation and payment of wages, PAYG withholding and superannuation liabilities
- BAS reporting
- Debtor management and credit control
Corporate secretarial services:
- Ensuring ASIC lodgements are met
- Advice on corporate governance issues
- Preparation and lodgement of changes to company details including appointments, resignations or changes in shareholding
- Annual company statement
- Maintenance of your corporate volume in electronic format
- Drafting and filing of director of shareholder resolutions and minutes
- Preparation of agenda and minutes for board meetings
- Set-up and incorporation of companies and registrations of business names
- Company wind-up and deregistration
Optima Partners is a registered ASIC agent and member of the Institute of Company Directors.