What is the WAAMS Portal?
Western Australian Apprenticeship Management System (WAAMS) is an online client portal that allows employers, apprentices and trainees to manage training contracts online, removing the need to download, complete and submit forms to Apprenticeship Office.
What can I do in the WAAMS Portal?
As an employer, you can use the WAAMS portal for:
- change of apprentice/trainee name;
- updates to apprentice’s/trainee’s contact details;
- change of hours/attendance type;
- change of qualification and/or RTO (bulk submissions acceptable);
- change of award/agreement;
- extension of a training contract (bulk submissions acceptable);
- extension of the probation period;
- notification of termination of a training contract (with apprentice consent or in probation);
- suspension of a training contract;
- updates to the organisation’s details;
- management of your organisation’s portal users;
- updates to worksite details or create new worksite;
- viewing and tracking training contract changes; and
- viewing communications from Apprenticeship Office on your WAAMS notice board.
How do I use WAAMS?
Can Apprenticeship Support Australia do updates on my behalf?
Yes, with sufficient evidence and where authorisation is provided by an employer, Apprenticeship Support Australia can submit changes in WAAMS on behalf of both an employer and apprentice/trainee. Please contact Apprenticeship Support Australia on 1300 363 831 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
if you would like assistance or advice on updating your apprentice/trainee records or business details in WAAMS.
How do I register for a WAAMS login?
Please contact Apprenticeship Office on 13 19 54 or send a request via email to email@example.com
What is the Apprenticeships Direct Portal?
Apprenticeships Direct is Apprenticeship Support Australia’s online employer portal provides you with real-time access to important details and data regarding your apprentice and trainee claims, protected under a secure login.
What is the difference between WAAMS and the Apprenticeships Direct employer portal?
In WAAMS you can review and make changes to training contracts.
In the Apprenticeships Direct employer portal, you are provided with Australian Government incentive information for your business.
What can I do in the Apprenticeships Direct employer portal?
The Apprenticeships Direct online employer portal allows you to:
- View your incentive claim history, what incentives you claimed and which trainee/apprentice the payment related to.
- Preview your projected claim timetable, what claims are upcoming including amounts and dates.
- View a registration summary, listing important dates and training contract information.
- View insightful graphs showing a range of data including completion rates for your apprentices and trainees and commencement numbers for key performance groups.
- Access your records and claims overview in real-time 24/7.
How do I register or get assistance for the Apprenticeships Direct employer portal login?
If you have any questions or would like access to the Apprenticeships Direct employer portal, please email Phoebe McPherson Phoebe.McPherson@cciwa.com
or call (08) 9365 7723.